Register now for EU-Safety 2023
Mind the gap - Putting Injury Prevention Research into Practice’ is the theme of this year’s European Conference on Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion (EU-Safety 2023), which will take place in Reykjavik, Iceland on 5 & 6 October.
This months newsletter contains articles on the following topics:
- Road humps boost low speed limit success
- EU-IDB shows falls result in most hospital stays
- Toy safety rules to be revised
- E-bike batteries fire concerns
- New product safety legislation now in force
- Study finds communal exercise helps prevent falls
- Call for more action on road safety
- Vacancy: A new member to join the EuroSafe Executive Board - To take the lead on the collection, analysis and dissemination of injury causation data.
<p>Also: Registration is now open for this year’s European Conference (EU-Safety 2023) on Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion, which will take place in Reykjavik, Iceland on 5 & 6 October.<br />
<strong>Here is a link to the E-Bulletin <a href="https://secureuk.campaigner.com/CSB/public/archive.aspx?args=NTA1MTIw&acc=NzY2NzIx">document.</a></strong>