|UNOFFICIAL TRANSLATION OF THE DEED OF AMENDMENT OF THE ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
(of European Consumer Safety Association (ECOSA))On this 1st day of July two thousand five, appeared before me, Jan Piet van Harseler, civil law notary (at Schut van Os Notary Office) practising in Amsterdam:
acting in this matter as a member of the executive board of the association European Consumer Safety Association (ECOSA), having its registered seat in Amsterdam and its official address at 1059 GK Amsterdam, Rijswijkstraat 2, and as such in accordance with article 11 of the articles of association entitled to execute this deed of amendment of the articles of association.
The deponent declared:
1. In a general meeting of the association, which meeting has been convened by notice stating that an amendment of the articles of association would be proposed thereat, it was decided to alter the articles of association.
2. With this amendment to the articles of association the new name for the association will be "Eurosafe - the European Association for Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion", whereas the general meeting of the association has decided to broaden the scope of the organisation from consumer safety into safety in all walks of life, i.e. including the prevention of road injuries, work related injuries, leisure time injuries and the prevention of violence and self-harm.
3. Said meeting has been convened by means of a written notice to the members entitled to vote at at least a thirty days’ notice.
4. At least five days prior to the meeting, the executive board deposited in a fixed place and made available for perusal by the members, a copy of the proposal containing the verbatim text of the proposed amendment, which remained there until the end of the day on which the meeting was held.
5. The resolution was taken with a majority of at least two/thirds of the votes validly cast.
In implementation of said resolution the person appearing, acting as mentioned hereinbefore, stated to fully amend the articles of association as follows:
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION