|Why you should join EuroSafe
How to become a member
- Become a member of one of the Working Parties or Task Forces and learn what other injury prevention professionals in your area are doing, and share your experiences and successes with colleagues in other sectors. Contacts developed through networking will benefit your work.
- EuroSafe members receive discounts to EuorSafe conferences and seminars that serve as vital educational and professional resources, offering in-depth and timely information about our profession and the continuously changing environments in which we are operating.
- Enhance the reputation and scope of your own organisation by getting involved at the European level. Share your expertise and participate as a partner in action programmes such as the European Child Safety Alliance. The Alliance has been successful in raising project funding and grants over the past years and has helped national child safety champions to enhance their activities and impact on policies and media.
- Membership providea access to valuable information through 1) The International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion, the Association's quarterly scientific journal that provides members with the latest research; 2) The EuroSafe Alert, a bi-monthly electronic newsletter providing up-to date field-related news; and 3) The opportunity to share information through our website containing injury data, information and good practices.
Membership is open to any organisation or individual working in one or more sectors within the field of injury prevention and safety promotion. There are two forms of membership: Institutional and Individual. With both types you receive the following:
An Institutional member receives 3 votes at the General Meeting and an Individual member one vote. Members are
- a subscription to the International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion
- a bi-monthly copy of the EuroSafe Alert, a bi-monthly news bulletin bringing you up-to-date with news anddevelopments in the field
- newsflash on breaking announcements
- study reports
- proceedings of EuroSafe conferences
- discount on the registration fee for EuroSafe conferences and seminars
regularly invited to provide input to joint responses to policies, strategies and regulatory initiatives on behalf of European
authorities and other main European stakeholders. Through their participation in working groups and discussion fora,
members have a great opportunity to jointly shape a safer Europe. For further conditions and the current membership
prices please consult our website.
To become a member please fill in the Membership form and fax it to the EuroSafe Secretariat (+ 31 20 511 4510)